Sorry, we don't have an e-course at the moment. In case you are interested in 1-to-1 sessions or another e-course, please send us a message! We’re delighted to hear from you!
Beat the holiday bulge 2016 : Nov - Dec. 2016
A 4-week e-course to help you eat more mindfully this holiday season while improving your snacking habits, and helping you to manage cravings and temptations.
Participants learned how to
- make healthier food choices
- mindfully enjoy food during holiday season
- identify and change current eating/snacking habits
- control cravings and temptations
- establish new long-term habits
No more feeling full and sluggish after holiday dinners and parties – instead, you’ll be able to mindfully munch knowing you are going to feel great the next day.
This course included
- A welcome package where we ask you to answer a few short questions about yourself so we can get to know you before we start.
- Weekly course materials that you can save to your computer and review when you have time.
- Short exercises that help you uncover your snacking triggers, cravings, temptations – don’t worry, they won’t take much time.
- Regular emails from us, your Mindful Food Guides, that offer tips and a few laughs throughout your week.
- A weekly online group chat that allows you to share your progress or ask questions.
- An accountability buddy to give you additional support throughout the week.
- Specific tips relating to holiday eating and snacking
What participants say:
So thanks for helping me be mindful again. I had not really done that in over one year and had put on about 10 to 15 pounds. Now I am down about 5 pounds so I feel pretty good.